Traveling Certificates (Laisser-passer)
The travel certificate is issued to the citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina, with a valid residence visa in the United Arab Emirates or the Kingdom of Bahrain, only in a case of an emergency. It is used only for traveling one way to Bosnia and Herzegovina. The travel certificate validity is for 30 days only.
The travel certificate is only issued for the following cases:
- In case of loss a Bosnian & Herzegovinian passport
- In case of theft of a Bosnian & Herzegovinian passport
- In case a new baby is born in the United Arab Emirates or the Kingdom of Bahrain
Note: All Bosnian & Herzegovinian citizens are obligated by law to report in case of theft of their valid passport to the relevant police authorities of the United Arab Emirates or the Kingdom of Bahrain. The Embassy will inform the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Bosnia & Herzegovina and the institution that issued the passport to declare it as an invalid passport based on the police report issued by the United Arab Emirates or the Kingdom of Bahrain Police Authorities.
To apply for a travel certificate, you need to submit the below documnets:
- A completed application form for the issuance of a travel certificate
- Certificate of citizenship from BiH (not older than six months)
- A proof of recidency in either the United Arab Emirates or the Kingdom of Bahrain
- A proof of identity (passport copy/ID/driving license)
- Two passport size photos
- A police report from the local police authority in case of a lost or stolen passport
- Consular fee payment receipt