The Council of Ministers of BiH passed a Decision on prescribing additional conditions for the entry of foreigners into Bosnia and Herzegovina, which opens the borders of Bosnia and Herzegovina to all foreigners, provided that they have a negative test for coronavirus, not older than 48 hours.
It is specified by the Decision that foreigners who meet the conditions for entry into Bosnia and Herzegovina, prescribed by the Law on Foreigners, may enter Bosnia and Herzegovina upon presentation of a negative PCR test for SARS-CoV-2 virus, which is not older than 48 hours until the moment of entry into Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Entry into BiH without presenting a negative test for the SARS-COV-2 virus is allowed to:
– Citizens of Montenegro, the Republic of Serbia and the Republic of Croatia when they enter Bosnia and Herzegovina directly from the state of which they are citizens, as well as their minor children and spouses, who are citizens of other countries;
– Aircraft and cabin crew, whose final destination is Bosnia and Herzegovina;
– Drivers and co-drivers of trucks when performing international transport of goods by road, provided that their stay in Bosnia and Herzegovina does not last longer than 12 hours;
– Crews of freight trains and ships in international traffic;
– Diplomatic and consular staff accredited in Bosnia and Herzegovina, which, upon entering BiH, except for the diplomatic card of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (types “D”, “MO”, “K”, “S”, “PO”, “PK”, “PP”), shall hold and present a valid passport;
– Civil protection services and teams when their entry into BiH is urgent and cannot be postponed;
– Members of the military forces of the members of the North Atlantic Treaty and other countries participating in the Partnership for Peace and members of the NATO and EUFOR Headquarters in BiH;
– Heads of states and governments, and members of their delegations, whose arrival and departure from Bosnia and Herzegovina was announced to Border Police of BiH through diplomatic channels or through protocols of the competent authority of Bosnia and Herzegovina;
– Foreigners transiting through the territory of Bosnia and Herzegovina, for the purpose of returning to the country of usual residence, without staying in the territory of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
All these foreigners are obliged to comply with and follow the instructions and orders of the competent authorities of Bosnia and Herzegovina, epidemiological and health services.
This decision shall be applied at border crossing points from Saturday, 12 September 2020 at 6:00 a.m.